Jump to content

November 20, 2005 (Sun), Kuroda Memorial Hall

Image of "Kuroda Memorial Hall"
The Kuroda Memorial Hall was built in 1928 through a bequest from Western-style painter Kuroda Seiki (1866-1924). The building first opened as the home of The Institute of Arts Research for the Imperial Academy of Fine Arts in 1930. In recognition of Kuroda's artistic achievements, exhibits of Oil paintings, sketches and similar works donated by the artist's family and others are on display. 
Floor Map
Café

 

 


Temporarily Closed.