Built in 1928 with a bequest left by Western-style painter, Kuroda Seiki(1866-1924), for the use of projects to promote art. In 1930 the Institute of Art Research for the Imperial Academy of Fine Arts was also established here. Artworks from the Hall's collection, including oil paintings and drawings, are exhibited on the 2nd floor.
Kuroda Memorial Hall is located at the corner westward from the Main Gate of the museum.
Opening day are the same as for the Tokyo National museum.
Opening time: 9:30 - 17:00 (Last admission at 16:30)
|1：||Kuroda Memorial Room|
|4：||Collection Highlights Gallery|