Past Other Events
Cultural Exchange Day for Foreign Students 2012
Come and learn more about Japanese traditional art and culture!
On Saturday, October 6, 2012, foreign students will be admitted free to all regular exhibitions of the Honkan (Japanese Gallery), Heiseikan 1F (Japanese Archaeology Gallery) and the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures.
There will be special programs for foreign students, such as tea ceremony performances and English guides.
All programs are in basic Japanese, except for "English-Speaking Volunteer Guides".
Please refer to the museum map in the PDF guide to the Cultural Exchange Day for Foreign Students. It is recommended that you print this out and bring it with you.
PDF ( 600KB)
- Volunteer Guided Tour: Highlights of Japanese Art Honkan-2nd floor
- Volunteer Guided Tour: Trees in front garden outdoor-Front yard
- Volunteer Guided Tour: The Gallery of Horyuji Treasures The Gallery of Horyuji Treasures
- Volunteer Guided Tour: Japanese Archaeology Gallery Heiseikan-Japanese Archaeology Gallery
- Volunteer Guided Tour: Japanese Sculpture Honkan-Room 11
- Japanese Tea Ceremony Performances The Garden-Okyokan
- English-Speaking Volunteer Guides for "Highlights of Japanese Art" Honkan-2nd floor
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 14:00 - 14:40
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 13:30 - 14:00
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 15:00 - 15:40
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 11:30 - 12:00
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 12:30 - 13:00
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 12：30 - 13：30, 14:00 - 15:00
October 6, 2012 (Sat) 10:30 - 12:00, 15:00 - 16:00