A three thousand year old mystery is finally revealed!
In 1904, Egypt sent a mummy to the Tokyo National Museum as a gift.
At its new home in the Tokyo National Museum, the mysterious coffin, completely covered in black material, ensconced in a deep mystery. Finally, the latest technological advances have revealed the mysteries of our precious mummy covered in a black veil. What was drawn on the coffin? Who was the person wrapped in bandages? How and why was the mummy made? The truth of ancient Egyptian mummy is now revealed after three thousand years of deep sleep. Come and enjoy incredibly realistic sensations that can be experienced with the latest virtual reality technology.
Website: TNM & TOPPAN Museum Theater
* English audio guide available (Free)
* You may not enter mid-way through the program.
* Screening schedule and capacity are subject to change.
* From April 1, 2022, visitors can view the regular exhibitions without making reservations.
Please purchase your ticket at the ticket booth by the Main Gate.
* Closed on Wednesday, March 30, and Thursday, March 31, 2022, for theater facility maintenance.