July 2016 - September 2016 Past News
From September 2016, the Museum’s regular exhibitions will be open until 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.
Exceptions and Notes:
* On October 8, the Museum will close at 17:00.
* On October 22, the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures will close at 17:00 (the other regular exhibitions as well as special exhibitions will be open until 20:00).
* On October 14 and 15, the Museum will be open until 22:00.
* On November 3, the Museum will be open until 20:00.
* The Museum Shops will open during the Museum’s opening hours. However, the Museum Shop in the Toyokan (Asian Gallery) will close at 17:00 on Fridays and Saturdays from September onwards.
* The restaurant Hotel Okura Yurinoki (an annex to the Toyokan) will be open from 10:30 until the Museum’s closing time (Last order 40 minutes before closing).
* From September onwards, the hours of the restaurant Hotel Okura Garden Terrace (first floor of the Gallery of Horyuji Treasures) will be as follows(Last order 40 minutes before closing):
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10:30–18:00
- other days on which the Museum is open: 10:30–17:00