- January 8, 2012 (Sun)
- 13:30 - 15:00
- Lecture by
- Inokuma Kaneki, Curator of Japanese Decorative Art
- 380 seats (* Reservations are required in advance. Random choice when overbooked.)
- Free with ticket of "Two Hundred Selected Masterpieces from the Palace Museum,Beijing".
- How to Apply
- Write the names of each person applying (up to 2 people), your address, postal code, telephone number and the date of the lecture (Lecture "Two Hundred Selected Masterpieces from the Palace Museum,Beijing" / 2) on an ofuku hagaki (reply-paid postcard; available at post offices) and your name, your return address and postal code on the reply-card and send it to the address below by Monday, December 12
* Your personal data will only be used for this specific purpose.
- Send to
- ATTN : "Two Hundred Selected Masterpieces from the Palace Museum,Beijing" commemorative lecture
Roppongi Mikawadai building, 4-8-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan,106-0032
- 03-5405-8686 (Hello dial)