- May 12, 2012 (Sat)
- 13:30 - 15:00
- Lecture by
- Tazawa Hiroyoshi, Curator of Japanese Painting
- 380 seats (* Reservations are required in advance. Random choice when overbooked.)
- Free with ticket of Japanese Masterpieces From The Museum Of Fine Arts,BOSTON.
- How to Apply
- Write the names of each person applying (up to 2 people), your address, postal code, telephone number and the date of the lecture (Lecture "Japanese Masterpieces From The Museum Of Fine Arts,BOSTON" / 3) on an ofuku hagaki (reply-paid postcard; available at post offices) and your name, your return address and postal code on the reply-card and send it to the address below by Thusday,April 19
* Your personal data will only be used for this specific purpose.
- Send to
- ATTN : "Japanese Masterpieces From The Museum Of Fine Arts,BOSTON" commemorative lecture
4th floor, Yamanashi Building
Nihonbashi Kakigara-cho 1-28-9
Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 103-0014
- 03-5405-8686 (Hello dial)